Profs Abroad is a professional job service that helps you find the best university English language teaching jobs available, quickly and easily. What you get:
- Apply to 750+ university English language teaching jobs in 35+ countries.
- New Jobs Daily Search hand-screened ESL / EFL university jobs.
- Post your resume and become searchable to employers.
- Receive job updates by email.
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Would you like to know more? Have a look at Frequently Asked Questions.
- “Just wanted to let you know Kyungbok has just offered me a job! Thanks for all your help and encouragement over the last few weeks. Really appreciate it, and I’ll be sure to rave about Profs Abroad to anyone who’ll listen.” ~ Alun Cave, Kyungbok University, Korea
- “After teaching ESL in South Korea for more than two years my wife and I felt that we needed a change of scenery. Finding University positions for a married couple can be a little tricky and that’s where Profs Abroad came in handy. It was simple and effective. With regular updates on ample new university positions around the world, we found it easy to compare different opportunities. ~ Louis-Robert Lundie, South China University of Technology
- “I was offered the job! I wouldn’t have known about the position without the help of your website, so thank you very much!” ~ Tess Paletano, Ansan University, Korea
- “This is one subscription I’m happy to see renewed, instead of the others that I forgot to cancel. Before I joined, I used a recruiter to get a uni job in China. It has been a “mixed bag” at best. Honestly, I thought about leaving China. However, through Profs Abroad I was able to contact universities directly. Now, I have a job in the fall in Shanghai at one of the five best foreign language universities in China. I am very excited about it, and think I will be much happier. Your site is great, and I will be using it to get another job in the future. Thanks so much!” ~ Elizabeth Geiger, China
- “Profs Abroad has more university ESL / EFL jobs in more countries than anywhere else. Period.” ~ Sarah Calderwood, United Arab Emirates
Where would you like your next university English job to be: Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabai, Bahrain, Qatar, Turkey, or beyond? Advance your career while seeing the world!